Based in Boston, Massachusetts
Press / Business contact:
Subconscious is a first person puzzle game in which the laws of gravity do not apply.
Subconscious (formerly known as Retrograde) was started by a small group of college students who had no experience with game creation. After an overwhelming response from initial playtesting, what started as a short-term project designed to help us learn the basics of game development turned into more than anyone expected.
Subconscious Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Subconscious, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Retrograde really does impress with its, fun gravity flipping gameplay, intelligent puzzle design, witty dialogue and subconscious delving premise."
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "Intriguing new experience"
- Jamie Feltham, VRfocus
- "played demo on stream, fantastic can't wait for more!"
- Pufferfishsquidlabor, Twitch
- "There are some cool things going on in this one"
- Indie Impressions, Youtube
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Lead Programmer, Lead Designer
Marketing Specialist, Project Manager